Top 10 CSA Must Haves
Turns out, the list is pretty handy for any Jewish food enthusiast (or even the occasional “reluctant” foodie).
Top 10 CSA (& Jewish Food) Must Haves
1. Evert-Fresh Green Bags – The best bags for storing fruits and vegetables. Possibly ever?
2. Slow Cooker – Slow cook your veggies into a delicious Shabbat dinner (or lunch!)
3. Salad Spinner – A handy salad spinner makes your weekly influx of lettuce and leafy greens a snap to clean – or at least a lot easier.
4. Freezer Bags – Freeze those fresh, local corn kernels to enjoy all winter long.
5. Food Processor- Pesto, butternut squash puree, homemade soup…mmmmm
6. A Food Steamer – Steam your raw veggies into a delicious dinner in no time.
7. An (Immersion) Hand Blender – The best thing to happen to soups since the spoon.
8. An Ice Cube Tray – For freezing that pesto (or tomato sauce, butternut squash puree…) into easy-to-store-and-reheat cubes.
9. Space to put everything (yes, this can even be done in the city!)
10. A Large Stock Pot – For soups, sauces, boiling pasta…you can never have enough big pots around.